We have collaborated with Master Beekeepers to this unique size:
- 9 1/8″ x 19 7/8″ x 11″ deep (5 frame not included) with a 28 gauge galvanized sheet metal cover
Our Nuc Box comes as a complete unit
The Top Cover is 28 gauge galvanized sheet metal with hemmed bottom edges, spot welded corners. Sides are 2 ½” wide with a drip edge on the bottom for water to run off.
- Front and back have a 1″ Rabbet for the frames to rest on with lots of space on top for feed strips, ventilation and bee movement.
- Inner lid is included.
- The ½” Fir Plywood bottom has skid rails attached so you can use an appliance hand truck.
- Distance between the bottom frame and plywood is 1″ for ventilation, bee movement and to pour syrup on.
- Front and back have attached wooden hand grips for easy lifting and to shield the entrance from water.
The Entrance disc and Soffit vent come installed.